- Qliksense Developer
- Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications.
- Implementing end to end business intelligence and data warehousing projects.
- Work with Qlik Sense in designing and developing dashboards, reports and solutions, configuring server components (QMC task, setting up the server, server administration).
- Work with Qlik Sense security, Geo Analytics, Mashups and Identifying the performance issue within the server and do the load balancing in the clustered environment set up.
- Data modelling using dimensional modelling, Star schema, snowflake schema.
- Develop reports, dashboards, scorecards, Unit, Integration test the developed components.
- Working on Oracle relational database - optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any platform.
- Promote components across dev., test and production environments.
- Perform complex analysis, design, programming, test plans, testing, debugging, modification and support for business intelligence system(s).
- Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for QlikSense/QlikView platforms emphasis on root cause analysis including data issues and SQL validation.
- Help team complete POC and implement Qlik Sense system with Geo Analytics, Mashups and ODAG capabilities.
- Apply advanced administration, management and performance tuning techniques.
- Finalize forms, procedures, and other documentation needed for the installation, monitoring and maintenance of application programs.
- Research solutions to various business and technical problems, evaluate alternatives, scope appropriately and present recommendations with justification to management
- Data visualization mock-up, report design, and data modelling.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.