- Python Developer
- Designs, codes and tests all sizes of application solutions using object-oriented development, with a current focus on Python.
- Provides accurate estimates for solutions; required to be an expert in one application or have breadth across multiple applications.
- Resolves complex software issues across multiple software applications.
- Independently documents own code and produces technical design documentation.
- Mentors less experienced team members on application design and development.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.