- Hadoop Developer 4+ Years-Investment, Wealth Products @ us
- Develop in Big Data architecture, Hadoop stack including HDFS cluster, Hive, Spark and Scala
- Write processes in Ni-Fi, Spark to Ingest data from various sources including sftp, mainframe, RDBMS, Kafka etc.
- Write Spark/Scala code to transform data using business rules provided
- Load Hive/HBase and RDBMS tables
- Participate in data migration from relational databases to Hadoop HDFS
- Participate in Application performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Participate in the analysis of data stores and help with data analytics
- Assist and support proof of concepts as Big Data technology evolves
- Ensure solutions developed adhere to security and data entitlements
- Propose best practices/standards
- Translate, load and present disparate datasets in multiple formats/sources including JSON
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detail design
Education Requirement: The duties listed above are complex in nature and require a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.